Sometimes, when I’m deep in the thick of rocking the babe to sleep, I draw a blank when thinking of different songs to sing.
So…I decided to write them down!
The following is a list of my 51 favorite songs to sing to the littles.
Note: these are NOT all children’s songs! I’d go crazy if I only sang children’s songs (as fun as they are). Some are just my favorite pop, Disney, and Christmas songs.
**Disclaimer: none of these songs are mine or were written by me. But I’m sure you already knew that. :)**
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Disney’s Cinderella)
- Alphabet Song
- The Ants Go Marching
- Apples and Bananas
- A Spoon Full of Sugar (Disney’s Mary Poppins)
- Baby Beluga (Raffi)
- Brush Your Teeth (Raffi)
- Deck the Halls
- Do Your Ears Hang Low?
- Doe a Deer (Sound of Music)
- Down by The Bay (Raffi)
- Edelweiss (The Sound of Music)
- Farmer in the Dell
- Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue (Art Landry)
- Five Little Ducks
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Frere Jacques
- Fruit Salad (The Wiggles)
- Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley)
- Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes
- Hot Potato (The Wiggles)
- How Far I’ll Go (Disney’s Moana)
- Hush Little Baby
- If You’re Happy and You Know It
- It’s a Long Way to Tipperary
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Jingle Bells
- Little Bunny Foo Foo
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Marine Corps Hymn (Hubs is a former Marine)
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- On Top of Spaghetti
- Part of Your World (Disney’s The Little Mermaid)
- Rockabye Baby
- Shake My Sillies Out (Raffi)
- She’ll Be Coming ‘Round the Mountain
- Sing a Rainbow (Arthur Hamilton)
- Something There (Disney’s Beauty and the Beast)
- Star Spangled Banner
- Stay Awake (Disney’s Mary Poppins)
- Ten in the Bed
- Three Blind Mice
- Today is Monday (Eric Carle)
- Toora Loora Looral
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Up on the Housetop
- The Wheels on the Bus
- When You Wish Upon a Star (Disney’s Pinocchio)
- You are My Sunshine
- You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban)
- Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (Disney’s Song of the South)
Hope you enjoy! What songs do you like to sing to your littles?
Like this post? Please share!